Moments on the Office That Made Me Cry More Than They Should Have
The list could go on forever
- •When Pam realizes that her dad wants to divorce her mom because he saw how much Jim loved Pam and knew he never had that with his own wife
- •When Pam said "when you're a kid you think your parents are soul mates. My kids are gonna be right about that"
- •When Jim fake proposed
- •When Jim real proposed
- •When Pam kisses Jim at the dundies
- •When the guys at chilis are mean to Michael during the dundies
- •Jim's reaction to Pam's pregnancy
- •Jim and Pam's wedding episodes (I can't list each moment because I cried throughout.)
- •All of Michael's goodbyes to everyone
- •When Michael shows up for Dwight and Angela's wedding and the first thing he says is "that's what she said"
- •When Michael gives away all his desk toys