Weird Things I Do
Sort of a part 2 to "embarrassing things I consistently do"
- •Wear shorts and a tshirt to bed every night regardless of weatherThe only night of the year I wear warm pajamas is on Christmas Eve. Even if it's 0 degrees, I will wear shorts and a tshirt. I can't explain this
- •Mentally date peopleSee "made up people I've mentally dated"
- •Tell people not to hold my hands because they are naturally always a little bit sweatySome people's hands are naturally clammy, ok? I've flat out told boys this. Don't hold my hands seriously
- •Read things backwardsI catch myself starting with the last or middle paragraph of an email or paragraphs and just jumping around. Is this a learning problem?
- •Try to find patterns in license plate numbers
- •Smell 99% of everything I eatWho knows how this habit started
- •This got oddly embarrassing