Albums that changed my life
Music is a must in my life, and these are some of the greatest I've come across
- •Vessel by twenty one pilotsThis album very well saved my life. Twenty one pilots, they're such a different type, a whole different feel of music, and I live for things they make. This band helped me through one of the worst times in my life. Every single song on that album is pure gold, and I 100% recommend this music to anyone with ears
- •self titled album by Oh wonderOh wonder , another duo on my list, has a very unique sound, and I really dig a lot of the stuff they put out. They're extremely underrated in the states, check them out!
- •Neptønes ch I & II by Jc caylenJc put together two great compilations and I just fell in love with all this music. If you're looking for something to jam to, I suggest these two albums
- •Collide with the Sky by pierce the veilTHIS ALBUM!!!! this album is again, full of pure gold. Not one song am I sick of hearing , and it's the perfect album to help you through some rough things like depression, and anxiety attacks. It's helped me a lot and maybe it'll help you! I recommend "im low on gas and you need a jacket " my personal favorite from the album.
- •+ (deluxe) by Ed Sheeran.If you don't already love this, what are you doing????
- •glitterbug by the wombatsThis band is utterly amazing and I recommend Greek tragedy (1000x times)