PEOPLE I'M CONDEMNING TO HELL
A list in progress ... always in progress
- •People who write checks at the grocery storeCo-sign for people who pay with cash and exact change that they dig out of a bank envelope.
- •The person at the Skittles corporation who decided to change lime to green appleIt's thrown off the entire flavor profile of a handful of Skittles, and I just cannot move past it.
- •People who don't signal their turnsSo, basically the entire state of Georgia
- •The guy who shouted "are you sure it's not twins?!?!" FROM A MOVING CAR when I was 9 months pregnantPicture a giant pregnant lady in a crosswalk with two middle fingers raised.
- •People who call Samoas "caramel delites"Look I know this is regional, but get right with God
- •People who try to talk to me about CrossfitI'd rather hear from a zealous Jehovah's Witness
- •People who try to talk to me about their Whole30 dietI made it 3 days before crawling into my bed and texting my husband from beneath the covers "Coke. Small. Chikfila. Please." (He was in the next room).
- •The writers currently composing their "Hamilton is overrated" think piecesGirl bye