What Life Actually Feels Like at Work
@danielleforte I think you can relate.
- •Stepping into the building every day be like.#dead
- •I get to the office first. As people arrive, I like to greet them like this.Suit up fuckers.
- •When I submit something to a "manager" and get this response:"I started making edits right in the doc, but I think it's better if we talk in person."
- •Knowing I have to lead a meeting tomorrow, so I really try to enjoy the day before.Like yesterday. Yesterday was perfection. 3.30.16 @danielleforte
- •Any time someone steps into my office or rings my phone.WHYDO THESE PEOPLE NEED ME.
- •When the office nerd brings bagels.Legit the only time I get excited. Then I remember I already ate breakfast.
- •During big company meetings.Can we just not?
- •When people linger in the parking lot to talk after work.GO HOME.
- •Talking to our receptionist when she cries about having to answer the phone, or pick up food, or change the toilet paper.Or DO HER JOB.
- •Any time I have to work with someone on a project.I can't.
- •When clients call.Once, I was literally told to talk to clients as if I were sitting around waiting for them to call and answer like it was the only thing fulfilling my day. K. Cue the sarcasm.
- •THE STORY OF MY LIIIIIFE