Things in a guy's dating app profile that will immediately make me swipe left
dating apps can be hard, and after seeing these things consistently I decided to make a list. Feel free to add your findings!
- •Too many selfiesOne or two is alright, but if that's the only thing on your profile that is cause for concern. Do you not have friends?
- •The shirtless selfieEven more negative points if it was taken in the bathroom. Extra negative points if there are more than one.
- •Consistently too many people in your picturesIf after 3 pictures I still can't tell who you are, it just isn't worth it
- •When you make up fake NYT, etc. reviews about yourselfJust.....don't
- •When there is a very cute guy centered in your first picture, come to find he isn't youThis sounds harsh, but don't choose a picture where your taller, better looking friend is the focal point. You want to be the one getting the interest.
- •If you are holding alcohol in every photo/the first word of your bio is 'tequila'I get it, going out is fun sometimes. But enough is enough.