Excuses People Have for Not Voting
- •It doesn't make a differenceI think at this point people should have told you that if enough people believe this (and many do) IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE. In 2012 only 38% of people aged 18-24 voted in presidential elections.
- •I don't want to be eligible for jury dutyYou can also get drawn by having a driver's license. So...sucks to suck.
- •There's no good candidateNo, there may not be a perfect candidate. But there will always be one who you side with more than others. You can find this out on isidewith.com
- •Politics are corruptIndeed, but in this system they are also the representatives who make choices for the whole. So you might as well be able to say you tried.
- •I don't have time to look up the candidates and make an educated decisionRefer to isidewith.com
- •I'm not registeredyou can now register online. It is simply a Google search away. never been easier.
- •I don't know where to goWhen you register, you will be assigned a voting place. It is typically the place closest to you.
- •I don't care about politicsOkay. You should.