Your Next Favorite Book ➕
A few suggestions. Please add your own.
- •STATE OF WONDER by Ann PatchettA lush setting (deep in the Amazonian jungle), a unique and suspenseful story of the search for a new drug, but mostly a tale of self-discovery. Spellbinding.
- •POSITIVELY FOURTH STREET by David HajduBiography of Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Mimi Baez Farina, and Richard Farina. Fascinating, exhilarating peek into the 1960s folk music scene.
- •WHAT COMES NEXT AND HOW TO LIKE IT by Abigail ThomasLyrical memoir-in-snippets about friendship, loss, getting old, among the most of life.
- •I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN by Jandy NelsonA novel told in two voices -- twin teenagers -- at two different points in a family story. Multiple love stories, gay and straight, and so much truth and heart.
- •THE SIXTH EXTINCTION by Elizabeth Kolbert (new Pulitzer Prize winner)Suggested by @hollisbrown
- •DEPARTMENT OF SPECULATION by Jenny OffillBrief, abstract, poetic, emotional, funny.Suggested by @bjnovak