Things Found In A Music Classroom Closet
Basically us music teachers are hoarders.
- •A gong.Takes up a ton of space, really only used once a year.
- •Tons of handmade paper projects that have decayed over the years.Yes let's make an apple tree with rhythms! Then forget we ever had it.
- •All of the costumes.Penguins, clowns, soldiers, Chinese dragons. You name it, this closet has a terrible version of it.
- •RecordersToo many to count, probably very germy.
- •Decorations for every holidayBecause of course we dramatically celebrate every time we have the chance.
- •Cassette tapesHow old is this building???
- •HatsBecause you never know when you'll need to be a cowboy. Or the cat in the hat.