THE BEST BOOKS I'VE READ SO FAR IN 2015
If you haven't read these yet, you should.
- •"Jane Eyre" by Charlotte BrontëI have no idea why I waited so long to read this. It is now solidly in my top 10 books of all time.
- •"It's What I Do: A Photographer's Life of Love and War" by Lynsey AddarioA breathtaking look at what life is like as a conflict photographer. I couldn't put it down.
- •"The Nightingale" by Kristin HannahThis story stayed with me for days after I finished it.
- •The Fever Series by Karen Marie MoningA total guilty pleasure but I couldn't put them down.
- •"Big Little Lies" by Liane MoriartyI just love the way she tells stories. I also loved "What Alice Forgot," but this has been my favorite Moriarty book thus far.
- •"The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil GaimanDoes it get any better than Neil Gaiman? I think not. "Neverwhere" is still my favorite, but this book was wonderful.