Phrases that aren't popular insults (yet)
- •Remove your ribs!Aka suck your own clit/dick, go FUCK yourself bc no one else wants to, etc. Directed at shitty politicians & people who play with your heart. (Based off of an urban legend that if you remove your bottom rib you can give yourself oral). I imagine this being said in Khaleesi's cadence.
- •"If you had a twin I'd hate her/him less"Use this one when you want to sound like an ice cold cunt princess I'm sure it works
- •Calling someone a "crumb"I think it's just a low thing to do and I'd probably cry if someone called me a crumb
- •When I write my autobiography one day, I don't think I'll include you in itThis implies 1) you'll be successful enough to write an autobiography and 2) that they aren't interesting/important enough to even be mentionedSuggested by @nicky_v
- •Alternative: there will be a whole chapter on you.W/ an Icy tone this just screams "and not in a good way!!!" @nicky_v
- •"I'm a dragon, you're a whore"A Lana Del Rey lyric. So powerful I love it. I'm still waiting for the right moment to use itSuggested by @nicky_v
- •You're a walnutSuggesting they are a wrinkled mess and look like a diseased ballsack (my daughter's favorite insult )Suggested by @Trinity