Things I don't need a man telling me
- •How to live my lifeOf course by this I mean I don't need a guy telling me that I should be domestic because I'm a woman, or I shouldn't be the breadwinner because I'm a girl. It goes deeper than that. I never want a boy to try to tell me I'm self-sabotaging or that "I'm better than that". I don't need anyone telling me that I shouldn't wear makeup, or anything in that same vein. I do things on my own terms, sorry not sorry!
- •Explaining sexismI think I might have a better handle on this buddy :)
- •"I love you"I don't need it, would be nice though - in the correct context
- •Telling me I look hotOnce again - context
- •Telling me I don't look hotExcuse me??
- •Calling any girl psychoBye byeee