VERY SPECIFIC FEELINGS ABOUT BEING BORN IN 1999
I survived Y2K and have literally no recollection of it.
- •A lot of the "only 90s kids will remember" things were remembered by me.Also cartoons. Basically anything that says "only 90/s kids will remember" is probably remembered by everyone born up until the year 2003? Friends ended in 2004 so I think that says a lot about "the nineties"
- •Not being old enough to call yourself a 90s kid, while calling yourself a 2000 baby felt cheap and like a huge fat lieSaying either makes me feel like such a piece of shit.
- •Growing up being hated by generations before us
- •In kindergarten your Chinese zodiac could make or break youEveryone born in 1999 was a rabbit, everyone born in 2000 was a golden dragon. Really created a great divide between the class. Taught me how to be an underdog✔️
- •My earliest memory is my mom coming to pick me up from day care on 9/11chilling to think about