FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
You probably don't care but I thought I'd share some random things about me before I'm lost in the shuffle when we go public
- •I tore cartilage in my knee doing the dougie freshman year of collegeThe dougie is my shit and whenever it comes on I go ham. This time I went too crazy and fucked my knee up and was on crutches for 2 months.
- •I used to wear colored duct tape as bandaids in elementary schoolThis was when colored duct tape came first came out about and I thought I was the coolest person in school
- •Held the record for fastest freestyle in all of eastern Georgia for 3 years 👌🏼I swam 25 yards in 14.75 seconds. I was a baller at 7 years old
- •I started playing the drums when I was 11My parents hated me but my drum teacher was hot and I'm still pretty damn good at it
- •I lived in London for six months🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
- •I was the only Jewish person my age in all of Augusta, GALiterally the ONLY Jew my age. My nickname in high school was JewLeah...
- •My first concert was on my 15th birthday and it was Jason Mraz and Plain White Tee'sI will never forget that Lilly Pulitzer dress I wore...
- •Never got denied when using my fake IDIt was this random ID that I found on the ground. I even changed the expiration from 2013 to 2018. I'm a badass, what can I say.