PASSOVER: BREAKFAST EDITION
'Challah' at me if you want the recipes
- 1.Matzah Brie with bananas
- 2.Passover granolaStir together chopped matzos, walnuts, almonds, sugar, honey, cinnamon and salt. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees, stirring every 10 minutes, until toasted, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool. Break into smaller pieces. Stir in dried fruit.
- 3.Almond-flour pancakesAlmond meal, Matzah meal, eggs cinnamon, and a bit of butter (swap in unsweetened applesauce if you want). Serve ’em and top with fresh berries for that extra “wow” factor.
- 4.Smoked salmon and matzah with cream cheese
- 5.Sponge cake French toast
- 6.Egg and toasted matzah
- 7.Smoked salmon and matzah with cream cheese
- 8.Melted cheese on matzah