Ben is my youngest. He is a now away at college doing him. I feel like part of my heart went with him, but of course I am so proud of this kid and I love who he is. Here are some of my favorite pics. Oh btw I have an older son who is much less of a ham. His photo tribute will require a bit more effort as he avoids the camera, but it's coming.
- •My son and his best pal (neighborhood sibling... You know those kids that become family by virtue of geography and an open pantry) after his last high school soccer game. I love these two and their friendship. Oh the joy in this pic....
- •Ben and our kitty Luna. Luna came to us because well... Ben is always bringing home animals who "need us". I need him so I always say yes. He is always right. They do need us and we them.❤️
- •Ben and the gang at my Dad's on a weekend trip to The River without me... My Dad and step-mom sure loved having this bunch and had nothing but nice things to say about Ben and his friends. That makes me happy.
- •Ben and his BEST friend his brother Sam. These two make me wish I wasn't an only child. 💙
- •We are at the Beale Street Music Festival waiting on Ed Sheeran. We saw Ben's favorites The Avett Brothers the night before. This was his graduation present from me. We made a memory and I feel honored he would agree to be seen with me! Every parent understands this feeling I know!
- •Finally my baby boy has grown up... He's still growing but he will always be this size in my eyes. I love you B.