THAT TIME I LITERALLY BROKE A LEG
Ba dum tiss
- •I'm in a playFor the first time since fifth grade I'm on stage. I play a nurse who hands a guy a sword. My big foray into college theater. Also I have a giant cone bra on so that's cool and ~edgy~
- •They MOPPED THE STAGEWe ran around and sword fought a lot, and I had already slipped once that week, so a wet stage wasn't exactly conducive to safety but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •We were warming upI had to get into position QUICKLY to practice the big battle scene, so I ran across the stage to get just off stage.
- •I slipped
- •Fell down
- •Looked at my legLet me tell you, yikes. Both the bottom of my foot and my leg were touching the ground.
- •Traumatized JeffThe guy standing next to me when I fell was WAY more freaked out than I did. I asked how he was doing later and received this picture. Sorry Jeff.
- •Waited FOREVER for an ambulanceShout out to shock for keeping me chill ✌️
- •Laughed A LOTIt's hilarious to me that I broke a leg on stage and had to go to the hospital dressed as a nurse. I laughed while lying on stage waiting for the ambulance. I mean, look at my weird boobs.
- •Resigned myself to lots of "Break a leg!" jokes
- •Accepted my new on-campus identity as scooter girlBest thing that could've happened for my brand tbh