THE BEST (WORST) THINGS I'VE SEEN ON TINDER
Tinder is the worst why are we all on it?
- •The attempt to capitalize on trendy lingoOk so first of all, I far prefer "sliding into the DMs" to "whip into," but that's just a personal preference. Second of all, DMs are a Twitter thing not a tinder thing. And lastly, he's actually very cute and I would have definitely answered a normal message that didn't sound like a middle-aged woman trying to relate to her step-children.
- •The self promoterHonestly mad respect to this guy promoting his personal brand.
- •The self promoter part III love this so much because not only does he want me to watch his video he wants me to like, share, and comment. Expert guerrilla marketing on a dating app.
- •The ill-advised pick-up lineI just wish I understood what he was trying to do here. I, too, hate the Patriots, Hendrix, but how were you going to parlay this question into a conversation?
- •The quid pro quoI have so many questions. What charity? Do I get to choose? Does quality of the booty pic matter? Is there a cap to how many times you'll donate?
- •The yikesOf all the images you could choose to represent yourself, this guy picked the confederate flag.
- •The yikes part IIBio says don't be afraid picture says be terrified
- •This one is just me being a dickThis was my hobby for a good month and a half
- •ThisSuggested by @lisafischer