The Things That Have Changed Since I Moved to LA 3 Years Ago Today
1/19/12 JFK > LAX
- 1.I am wearing a jacket and scarf and it is more than 50 degrees out-- instead of less than 30.
- 2.The first thing I did this morning was make something green in my vitamix rather than waking up and getting a venti hot beverage from Starbucks.
- 3.I drove to work in a white car that I drive, as opposed to a yellow car that someone else drives.
- 4.I work here instead of in a basement on 66th and West End Avenue
- 5.The drama in my life no longer comes from the Soap Opera I produced. It is real.
- 6.January 19th now means something rather than nothing.