I'm Thankful for ____________
In honor of this turkey-filled, grace-giving holiday
- •FamilyAt the end of the day, I can always count on these silly Filipino people to show their love and ask me "Why you hab no boyprend yet?"
- •FriendsPractically family, except they make you laugh thrice as hard.
- •MusicNone other can as accurately express my angsty teenage experience
- •I can't possibly explain my love for you.
- •Thank you for helping me recover from ditching my classes.
- •Milk TeaGoodness gracious. Where would I be without this to de-stress my day, relieve my Asian cravings, and be a study assistant.
- •Cozy blanketsYou can hide under them and scare people entering a room more easily.
- •Weird peopleYou guys make life interesting and always leave me with a great story to tell.
- •ConcealerFor all the days you've saved the people around me from having to witness the horrid disaster known as my dark circles
- •Psych, Austin Powers, Back to the Future, SNL and Jimmy FallonFor, without fail, always making me laugh and feel better about life itself.