In 2015 I Learned
[the year of the booty]
- •That you gotta accept family as they are.Even if their sanity is questionable.
- •That donuts are a great comfort food.Some say I've had one too many. Well, I say "I donut think so."
- •That I can make donuts.Sort of.
- •That not everyone is going to stick around.DONUTS, on the other hand...
- •That acne kits are total BS.None of you guys helped this mess of a face out. Shoutout to aloe, tea tree oil and manuka honey.
- •That music still has a chance.Let's be real. Much of the music that came out this year was pretty dope.
- •That tigers can mimic their prey to successfully attract them.#impressive
- •That Emily on Criminal Minds is alive.I already knew that before this year. But come on, it still sends chills up my spine.
- •That in every second of every day, there is a chance to learn something and make a difference.Hello, 2016.