Parents Say the Darndest Things
The many things I hear people say to their beloved children
- •"Don't nobody wanna hire nobody with no teeth."The kid asked for a piece of candy
- •"Lucille, don't touch my fanny pack!"NEVER mess with a grown man's fanny pack, Lucille!
- •"Honey, here's a quarter."It was to help her 9 year old daughter scratch a lottery ticket.
- •"Don't make me get Elmo out!"I don't even want this clarified.
- •"Keep moving forward, honey. Like a Toyota."The little girl was crying that she just lost her doll.