Social Media Practices That Irritate the Hell Out of Me
- •#goalstranslation: added to my list of things I want but am likely too much of a lazy ass to really work for
- •Young women and girls who publicly state that their goal is to be in a relationship.Oh, honey please. I don't have the time to elaborate for this one because I'm too busy working toward my future career and life as a bad-ass, independent woman.
- •Little girls that make posts about relationshipsThe only thing you should be crying about is that F you got on that last paper.
- •The use of the term "literally"[deep sigh]
- •The common use of "This what [historical influential figure] died for".Too often is this used completely out of context in the most stupid and misinformed way.
- •VentingLet's be real. You need to put that childish material in a private chat, a diary, in a song - I don't care. You're ruining my feed.