Things Mother Says
- •Where shall I go...but to the Lord?when she's driving and she doesn't know where the hell she is going
- •I only want to eat healthy.[gets a salad from McDonald's]
- •He obviously likes you.said after she saw a guy pick up my water bottle
- •What's in there? Blessings?seeing a giant truck in our parking lot
- •SH. Someone will hear you.I was humming 'Yesterday' by the Beatles in church.
- •Don't underestimate my skill.She correctly estimated our total cost of groceries at Costco.
- •I'm sorry. I won't do it again.After she hid what she thought was an out-of-state college acceptance letter for me.