THINGS I THOUGHT TO TWEET THIS WEEK, IF I WAS TWEETING, BUT I'M NOT, SO THERE
- •There is a special place in hell reserved for people who leave the coffee shop carafes empty.
- •I was going to have Cocoa Pebbles again for dinner. Then I realized I could have Haagen Dazs out of the pint, and not dirty a dish. 🙆🏻I think that's what the kids are calling a "life-hack". Who knows.
- •Super crappy work week, and not over. But I get home and the boy is watching Mel Brooks, Live at the Geffen. Old timey stories. So good. Tomorrow can wait.
- •If there's one things I learned at work: documentation, documentation, documentation. 🙍🏻 (not sad, just shrugging shoulders)
- •Oh c'mon Sam. Don't be so uptight.