10 movies we have agreed on as a couple
My hubbsy and I have different tastes in movies, to say the least. He's Zardoz and They Live, I'm not. Here's 10 movies that we both love.
- •The Princess Bride. The great equalizer. If you don't like this movie, I don't like you.Truuuuue Looooove.
- •Best in Show. Chris Guest, et al, at their finest. at his finest. "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts."
- •A Fish Called Wanda. Ready to pee my pants just thinking about how funny it is.
- •Fellowship of the Ring. Director's cut please!!!My boyfriend, Sean Bean.
- •Napoleon Dynamite. Vote for Pedro.
- •Underground. Film by Emir Kusterica in 1995. If you like whacky anti-war Yugoslav films with lots of gypsy-style music, this is the one for you. 81% on Rotten Tomatoes.
- •Toy Story. Buzz Lightyear is my co-pilot.
- •Burnt by the Sun. Awesome Russian film from 1994. Set in 1936 in Stalinist times, it is our nod to art house films. But it's Really Good.
- •Tombstone. I'm your huckleberry, Val Kilmer.
- •The Muppets. "Am I a man, or am I a muppet?" Sing loud.