Teacher lines from Freaks and Geeks that I plan to say at some point this year
Hot dog, lemme at 'em
- •"Alan, you don't have anything better to do than to crush Mr. Weir's dessert?"
- •"I can't make you be a mathlete. But I can make you work the refreshment table at the homecoming dance."
- •"Why not ask Jenny Pollan if drinking is cool? Well, you can't ask her. She crashed into a pole this past winter, driving drunk after a New Years party."
- •"Coco, this isn't the cafeteria from Fame."
- •"If the worst thing in your life is that someone makes you go to the dance, then I'd say that's a pretty good life."
- •"I heard the words but your eyes said something else. They said, 'I’m lost. I need your help. Don’t listen to me. Guide me.'"
- •"This isn't the last chopper out of Saigon. Can we please just crank down the drama a notch?"
- •"I know Daniel is cute with his bedroom eyes and his stringy hair, but he’s a loser."
- •"Why don't you go pick on someone your own size. There's a bus in the parking lot."
- •"Last one to class, first one on welfare. Your choice."
- •"When you get the clap because you weren’t paying attention in health class is that going to be funny too?"
- •"When I was going through these questions I was a little disturbed by yours."
- •"Okay, go to the nurse’s office. Pick up the Academy Award on the way there."
- •"Schweiber put on some clothes. You look like a 50-year-old man."
- •"Let’s settle down. We’ve got a lot to do today. We’re going to be dissecting kittens... Just trying to get your attention."
- •"It's a little dark. We want to sell yearbooks, not tell the truth."
- •"I could get up every morning and go 'I don't wanna go and help a bunch of kids. I’m tired.' But I don’t. I get up, and put on my shirt and my tie and I say, 'Hot dog! Lemme at ’em.'"