Things that immediately make me angry
- •Slow drivers
- •When someone asks if you're angryRBF is real. This is just how I look...but now I'm mad.
- •When you're in an open waiting room/bus/ train and someone sits right next to youTwo words. Personal space.
- •When I see someone taking credit for someone else's ideas or contributions.
- •When I'm visibly frazzled/busy and someone starts a never-ending conversation with me about their new Kindle (or something else equally non work-related), failing to notice that my "uh-huh"s and bored nods might indicate that I don't have timed for this.
- •When someone removes my bookmark.
- •When the girl on the playground doesn't close her eyes during hide and seek and watches where my son hides.Respect the rules!!
- •Removing the old registration sticker from my windshield. 😡Hey, NYS! They make removable stickers now.
- •When someone has audio notifications on in an open office space." Bing. Bing. Bing. BINGBINGBING!!" Oh, good. You're Skype messaging. FANtastic.