Thoughts when your cousin loans you a book and it falls apart mid read
@doodler19 please forgive me
- •Woah what just fell out of the book?
- •Why was there another book shoved in here?
- •Oh darn that's not another book!
- •How did this happen?
- •Well at least I finished that section!
- •Ah man she's gonna kill me...
- •Well maybe not..I did finish the book.
- •I'll just have to glue it.
- •It's not my fault... it was really hot out! I think the glue just melted.
- •I hope she doesn't think I sabotaged this book for others.
- •How will I tell her?
- •Will she hold this over me forever?
- •Will I ever get to read one of her books again?
- •Will I forever be known as the book destroyer?
- •I guess I'll tell her in a li.st... maybe it will ease the pain.
- •PS I'm sorry.