Already on li.st? Open in app.
As a person who has both taste and texture issues with food, this list will likely get long. And be contradictory. And updated often.
- •Cheese, all varietiesMy issues with cheese are almost all taste. Unless it falls into both texture AND taste (i.e. Any version of cream cheese)
- •SeafoodTaste. I keep trying but after an incident of almost barfing in the very regal Pump Room after a taste of a salmon finger sandwich, I've basically given up.
- •SushiI know. I already said seafood. But then everyone will insist about California rolls. But the seaweed wrapper, guys. It's not good.
Really, these would switch based on the day. But here we are.
- 1.SatisfiedBecause obviously.
- 2.Non-StopA few reasons: Leslie's line reading of "THE OTHER 51!?!?"; Hamilton's attempt to pull one over on Burr about defending the Constitution never fails to amuse me; mostly, though, I love when finale songs bring in elements of prior songs from the Act and Non-Stop delivers like whoa.
- 3.Ten Duel CommandmentsCounting in songs will always, always make me happy
I have so many questions about this prompt, mainly to do with my ability to binge watch tv on a desert island (How is the tv powered? Do I get WiFi? If I get WiFi, why am I trapped? Have I been kidnapped? Or is there just an impressive website blocker?)(<- could make an entire list of follow-up questions, let's be real).
- •Gilmore GirlsThe real question is: Would I choose to watch the final season with my plethora of time or continue to pretend it barely exists?
- •FriendsI really debated adding Gilligan's Island for reasons of motivation and commiseration (Lost would just provide horror scenarios), but I decided I'd probably need the comfort of Friends more.
- •Doctor Who40 seasons. Bring it (and, hopefully, sunscreen) Desert Island.)