REASONS SO SWIPE LEFT ON TINDER
We've all been there. We have all tried Tinder at some point in our lives. And we all swipe left for some reason. This list is composed of a few reasons why I would swipe left to guys on this app. And thinking of this list reminded me of why I deleted the app after swiping left 128485994959 times and only swiping right about 5.
- 1.You start off your first profile pic as a group photo - You are trying to leave a mystery as to which one is really you, and I am going to assume you are the ugly one in the group.
- 2.There is a female in the picture. - Guys, why are you on this website trying to find a a girl to be with if clearly you have already found one since she is in your profile pic??
- 3.The guy is holding a fish. - This has happened on multiple occasions that there is a guy holding a fish, and I will never for the life of me figure out why they would think this is attractive to girls.
- 4.Shirtless pic just to show off abs - Like good for you, but now I think you're athletic, and that could turn into another swipe left because I am clearly not about that life as I lay in bed eating snacks and watching 30 Rock.
- 5.One of the pictures is a car - Unless you are also a Transformer (which would be pretty sweet), and that is you in your other form, I honestly could care less what car you drive.
- 6.There is only one picture of you - I've watched too many episodes of Catfish to be proud of to know that is a red flag situation.
- 7.Bio reads: "420 Friendly" - Sorry, I don't mess with the Devil's Lettuce.
- 8.Picture of you at the club. - The only thing that's going to be lit tonight is my fall scented candles
- 9.Your height is listed in your bio. - I am 5'2, so I just assume every guy is a minimum of at least 6 ft tall. Like I get it, you can see a whole other part of life and the world that I can't.
- 10.Middle finger present in pic - Tell them boy bye. 👋🏻