THINGS I SAID TODAY THAT MADE ME SOUND OLD
I am 21.
- 1."I was once a Senate page!"Said while viewing an exhibit on pages at the Georgia State Capitol
- 2."This is the Governor's conference room. I had lunch in here six years ago."
- 3."Wow, I have never heard so much screaming in my life!"While chaperoning my friend's 13 y.o. sister at a concert.
- 4."This is a very angsty song."
- 5."Wow, she is wearing very little clothing!"
- 6."She has to know there are parents here."
- 7."I'm chaperoning my friend's 13 y.o. sister at a concert."
- 8."On the ride home you should probably tell her to not accept drinks from strangers."After hearing from my friend's little sister that a random girl gave her "Gatorade" during the concert 😱
- 9."Ugh, I'm tired."At 10:30
- 10.Sat in the lobby with the parents through the opening actUnsaid, but this aged me nonetheless.