WAYS MY FATHER HAS DESCRIBED WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING
- •"A web logger?"
- •"Like that woman on Sex And The City but shorter and more like a mouse."
- •"She's on the Facebook all day. I told her to call that Zuckerberg kid and tell him she's on the Facebook all day, but what do I know?"
- •"Tippy tappy tippy tappy with your fingers, all the time, you're giving me a headache."
- •"An Internet person...?" (Said questioningly)
- •"It's like she works at a magazine, but not as good."
- •"A smart-ass, that's what."