Already on li.st? Open in app.
I studied music and have a rude t shirt collection and yet somehow I'm going on two years in this cube...
- •This is the level shoes I like to wear. Silver birkenstocks that I got to wear to a festival.
- •I get alcohol delivered to the office and then take selfies with itI am not drinking this on the job but I do have it in the fridge so it'll be cold and I can have it after work
- •My favorite music to listen to at work is explicit rap or musical soundtracksChance the Rapper 😍
- •This is my coffee mug.
- •Tights. Stockings. Whatever.These were made by the patriarchy. I have never hated another item of clothing more. I would rather have my legs freeze off or endure one thousand comments about how white my legs are from my mother and society than wear these unjustifiably-expensive and uncomfortable torture devices. I tried to wear a pair to my performance review last month because it felt like what the Man wanted me to do (wtf when do I ever do that) and I put my toe right through them accidentally. That'll teach me.
- •Turtlenecks, chokers, or anything tight on my throatI just can't do it. I don't know why. I've tried to condition myself lately because chokers are v ~in~ and I like them but my willpower is not that great and I ended up cutting the turtleneck off my shirt mid-workday last week. The hate is strong with this one.
- •Forced participationThe Man wants me to play ice breaker games and to that I say fuck no. Also no to team building exercises. Ropes courses are fine tho.
I screenshot mostly ugly snapchats on my friends, but also some other vital things.
- •The LACMA snapchat is the most important one I follow
- •This was just an important insta that I needed to save. I love that a dog subscription box posted this
- •My boyfriend loves goats