NSYNC SONGS: RANKED
I mean I love them all... Some more than others @leahmw
- 1."I Thought She Knew"They slayed (mostly JC) on SNL. And that's when I fell in love.
- 2."It's Gonna Be Me"Their first #1 song. The Making the Video. Everything.
- 3."No Strings Attached"Lou Pearlman took all their 💸💸💸. And it was basically a middle finger to him.
- 4."The Game is Over"JC Chasez can do. No. Wrong. (Except release "Some Girls Dance with Women" as a single. BIG mistake.
- 5."Bye Bye Bye"Maybe I should rank this song higher considering I danced to this song last night... And last weekend...
- 6."Tearin Up My Heart"The first time I heard this on Z100, I thought it was BSB... But they sounded better and that's when I discovered *NSYNC.
- 7."Gone"It's actually Justin's first single... But those harmonies tho...
- 8."Up Against the Wall"I mean YASS. Who doesn't want it like that?
- 9."Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"A Holiday staple.
- 10."That's When I'll Stop Loving You"Didn't truly appreciate this song until my sister said it was her favorite song... And now I love it. Chris goes SO high. JC be holding notes for daysssss.