how to stay positive. just in case you need a reminder :))
- •life's what you make ityou can look at your setbacks as obstacles or you can perceive them as a doorway to an alternate path which will make you become the person you're meant to be
- •Trust & Faiththese are key. believe and trust that everything happens for a reason.
- •Opportunityview absolutely everything as an opportunity as opposed to a setback, your attitude determines your outlook
- •Forgivenessnobody can make you angry, you decide to use anger as a response, instead use forgiveness and compassion and you will find the world becomes a nicer place
- •Patiencepatience is not only the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting
- •Environmentkeep yourself in a positive environment, surround yourself with the people and things that make you smile
- •Outlookit may seem cheesy but just keep telling yourself "stay positive, stay positive" and eventually you will start believing it
- •The Bright Sidefind it. because it is always there no matter how dull a situation may seem, there is always always a bright side
- •Happy Thoughtsdon't forget them, they're all you need :)
- •Peopledon't let negative people enter your life, only let in those who lift your spirits and challenge you, every single day
- •Expectationssometimes our expectations get the best of us and turn what should be a positive experience into something disappointing, if you let go of your expectations, life will be a lot lovelier
- •Stepping Backtake a break to breathe and realize what is actually important and assess whether or not it is worth worrying about (psst....it's not)
- •Divide & Conquerthings always seem scarier when they are placed in a huge mass right in front of you, learning to break it up and work on tasks one at a time will help you decrease stress !!
- •Think Long Termif you think about it, will it REALLY effect you in the long term, is your ENTIRE future going to be determined or defined by this one small thing?
- •Never Overthinkdon't you dare overthink anything, don't regret anything, be confident in everything you do, and every decision you make. (please never hate yourself)
- •BreatheIf you feel yourself getting super stressed, take slow deep breaths. This is a pretty basic way to deal with stress so it can be easily forgotten but sometimes taking a moment to just breathe actually does help.