TOP 10 SCREENSHOTS ON MY PHONE
Okay, nine. My phone only holds photos from the last year and a half. These are but a sample from a lifetime spent screenshotting. In no specific order.
- •The first and only time I ever opened an email saying your friend soenso is on Twitter! (because it's never actually someone I know or even a human as far as I can tell). It appears this person - who I still can't identify - created a Twitter profile solely to message an ex because she won't talk to him. Probably because he kept calling her dude.
- •The screenshot I'm most proud of. A jilted Instagram post deleted mere seconds later. The caption makes me laugh to this day.
- •The Internet is full of gifts. I joined this meetup post-screenshot.
- •A constant struggle. Her texting style can only be described as steam of consciousness. Fiji is her cat.
- •Discretion is key. Sort of. Hard right swipe.
- •LD and daughter. Caption: he's making us tour every civil war battlefield.
- •Some of my favorite headlines come from the email generator at 1-800PETMEDS after I once used my cat's name on a form.
- •I wish you knew Jess Sanders. Her Lays flavor suggestions are as specific and offensive as her personality. I say that with love. Not pictured: manchego bacon wrapped dates, cranberry chicken salad
- •My worst group text nightmare. What is it with dads and transportation updates? If I hear another person tell me which highway they took to get here I'll throw myself into the sea.