My Favorite Breakfast Cereals, Chronologically
My last list made me think of this idea
- •Cocoa PuffsDuring my formative years, Cocoa Puffs were everything to me. All of the goodness under the sun existed within a bowl of Cocoa Puffs.
- •Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter or somethingI picked something edgy because I wanted a change of pace...it was a poor decision. Why didn't I just choose Reese's Puffs? Probably would have been better.
- •Frosted FlakesI just ate what my sister was eating and said "peace, punch" to Cap'n Crunch.
- •I think I went back to Cocoa PuffsI missed my old flame and reunited with that sweet chocolate crunch. The reunion was short-lived, as I had gotten used to infidelity.
- •UhhhI went back and forth between a few cereals for a few years...I kept changing my mind and could never fit into a satisfactory cereal groove quite like I had with Cocoa Puffs all those years ago.
- •Cocoa KrispiesI went through a very long Cocoa Krispies phase. It was fine.
- •Lol something organic with lots of fiber?I dabbled in "healthy" cereals a few times and they were good but the boxes were teensy and expensive so...
- •Cracklin Oat BranTo be honest, I just eat this stuff dry, so I don't know if it counts. It tastes good.
- •Honey Nut CheeriosThis is where I am right now. I'm getting sick of it but we bought several large boxes of it from Costco, so...
- •Cookie CrispI totally forgot I went through a Cookie Crisp phase!!! It was good dry or with milk...I wonder what happened to that cereal? Does it still exist?