Things I Rant About
- •How it's culturally insensitive to write off the monuments of ancient civilizations as being built by aliens.The pyramids were built with the ingenuity of ancient peoples, not a white person's fantasy of illuminati spaceships.
- •Why a scientific theory and a hypothesis are not the same, and the former is accepted as fact.Climate change (like gravity) is real, people.
- •How much I hate the character Amy from Little Women.SHE THREW JO'S MANUSCRIPT IN THE FIRE AND IS A WHINY BRAT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE LAURIE.
- •Soil.Improving soil quality can help solve a plethora of other environmental problems. I know an absurd amount about soil.
- •Arctic Monkeys...and anything Alex Turner does.The first (and only) band/man I ever pledged my soul to. I could go on for hours about them and it's rather scary when I do.
- •Spiders.Spiders, and why they're good, and why we shouldn't kill them!!
- •Politics.Though I do try to prioritize respectful discussion over arguments.
- •Marie Antoinette.One of my favorite bits of history. She and Louis XIV weren't taught how to be good rulers, they were just spoiled children who had no clue what they were doing! It wasn't their fault...I could also go on about Maria Theresa (her mother) as well as Axel Von Fersen (her Swedish lover).
- •The restaurant industry.My part-time jobs have mostly been in pubs and diners, so I have a lot to say about them.