Things That Make Me Mad At The Diner
I work at a diner.
- •When people leave open little cups of creamer on the table but there's still a little creamer in there unbeknownst to me so when I pick it up by the bottom it spills EVERYWHERE
- •When people don't eat their toast even though they ordered it and they're wasting perfectly good toast!!!
- •When a table has more than one kid because more than one kid means that there is 0 chance of there not being CRUMBS EVERYWHERE ON THE FLOOR, 300 STRAW WRAPPERS ALSO ON THE FLOOR, 62 SMALL CUPS STILL HALF-FULL OF CHOCOLATE MILK, and 80 BROKEN CRAYONS
- •When someone tells me they are eligible for the senior discount AFTER I'VE ALREADY RANG THEM UP AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF COUNTING OUT THIER CHANGE
- •When everyone at a table asks for 2 different drinks ("a coffee and, uh, an orange juice")AND a water ("oh also some water") so I have to make 80,000 trips
- •When people get mad at me when I tell them that we can't push two tables together because it's a fire hazard!! I don't make the rules, man!!
- •When a group walks in 8 MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING !!!!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE SOULS!!!!!!!
- •When people come in and plonk their stuff on a table before I've finished clearing it off from the last people!!!! I need to wipe the table down if you could please move your hands and the stack of newspapers you have already started reading!!
- •When I spill something because then I have no one to blame but myself