Weird Favorite Foods
This includes beverages.
- •Pickled okraWell, anything pickled, actually (not meat). I love pickled carrots and also my grandmother's famous pickled cucumbers.
- •Ginger beerMore potent than ginger ale, non-alcoholic but with an edgy name. Perfect beverage.
- •PearsPears aren't weird, but I love them to a very weird degree.
- •Fruit leatherTexture is important. This is also why I appreciate beef jerky, though I don't eat it often.
- •Freeze-dried strawberriesWhere do you find these other than cereal?? I'm obsessed with them!!
- •Saltwater taffyThe best candy. I crave it all the time.
- •Sunny DI binge on Sunny D once every couple of months and then I let it rest. But oh, what glorious times I have with a liter of Sunny D in my claws...
- •This one kind of potato......that my mom makes at Easter...it's a Greek recipe...they're the best potatoes in the world, I count down the days until Easter solely in anticipation for them...