10 BEST THINGS TO HAPPEN IN PREP FOR GIRLS SEASON 5
We start shooting in a week. Here are the 10 best things that have happened as we get ready to rock!
- •I bought 5 lamps for my dressing room and realized I have exactly one wall socket.
- •I took oregano oil to prevent illness and over estimated my dosage, vomiting in front of the new first team PA.
- •We had to decide how many tattoos to cover on a new male cast member and decided to keep "just the ones of birds and nuts"
- •Got lost on the way from the sound stage to my office. Was found by a new PA who kindly said "these halls ARE kinda confusing!" (I've worked here for 4 years.)
- •@jennikonner fired me from casting because I suggested a very scary character actor I shall not name for a very sexy role. Her email read simply "you are fired."
- •@AllisonWilliams new puppy Moxie tried to eat some fake hair we were testing for a special occasion.
- •We got Peter Pan donuts! Twice!
- •Our props department made a really cool dead goldfish out of a simple fishing lure (been bragging about this for days.)
- •@jennikonner and I created a good nap arena in our formerly funereal office (when I suggested we show off some pics Jenni said "it's not THAT nice." She is right.)
- •We still have jobs.