10 TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK I HAVE BEEN A STRANGER TO MYSELF
Just some real "who am I??" moments, good and bad. Most have been on airplanes.
- •I said "thank gosh!" to a TSA worker when she said I could leave my sweater on in security.
- •I had the same flight crew twice in a row and walked into the cockpit and yelled "did ya miss me!?"
- •I left for the airport on time.
- •I told someone I would "explore internally and circle back."
- •I had the opportunity to feel hurt and chose not to.
- •I saw Terence Howard walk by and shrieked "I love your work!"Yes I love Empire but a- he is not Jamal and b- he has been very publicly accused of battering women not once not twice but a lot of times. It wasn't my voice that came out of my throat and said those words.
- •I returned my father's text with LOLOLOL!
- •I told my boyfriend that "consistency is really important to me."
- •I woke up in my own bed covered in scratches I couldn't explain or identify.
- •I accused someone of being "the mole" in my friendship circle.