BABY NAMES I LOVE AND WON'T USE
Inspired by @busyphilipps's killer list of gal's names, here are some baby names I adore but know I can't use for 1,000 reasons (presuming @jackantonoff sticks with me through child-rearing.) Also I am not at all pregnant, I just love names. Also I am not insulting your name, if you happen to have one of these names!
- •RenataName of a mean girl in Sweet Valley High/a mean journalist in 80s NYC.
- •KayGorgeous, perfect, a friend with whom I already have a complex relationship used it.
- •AlamoFor a boy. Has uncomfortable cultural implications. Nothing so good happened at that battle.
- •AlfredJack would rather kick the bucket.
- •VedaFrom My Girl, so romantic, Jack said "cool name!" Then considered it and said "terrible name."
- •NavajoSounds so great but what white as snow Coachella loving asshole would do this?
- •PashaDoesn't age that well, at least not if she looks like me.
- •LelandSo good but my great uncle who bore this name also bore a real dickish personality.