GIFT SUGGESTIONS BASED ON WHAT I LIKE
This is a list of things I really want/already have/deeply adore. BUT it could actually be a list of things your girlfriend or cool gender fluid sex partner would benefit from. In case you're in a pinch! Also I think it's fine to give the gift any time up til Jan 15th. I really do.
- •Alison Lou ringsThese are witty, lux and very millennial in the right way! As in, you won't wanna bury them in a snowy park in 2 years because they remind you of being fucking lame.
- •Kylie Jenner lip kitI know this is mad sold out but let me just say that even if your beloved/mother/granddaughter is super down to earth and no muss no fuss she is lying if she says she doesn't want to try this product and live life with a KJ mouth for a second or so. Plus who doesn't love sold out shit? The struggle, the pain, the triumph. The Kylie Jenner lip kit is the Tamagatchi of our time.
- •A subscription to The New YorkerOr the Believer, or the Paris Review, or something packed with high quality cocktail-party-discussion-worthy articles, poems and bon mots!
- •Sponsor a rescue horseDaddy I want a pony!!! How cool is it to help love and rehabilitate an abused horse in need?? HiCaliber.org is a great place to start CC: @ingridheather
- •New York Review of Books' gorgeous reissues of classic femme-novels like The Dud Avocado and TalkSexy design and sophisticated implications. http://www.nyrb.com/
- •MDMFlow lipsticks18 bucks a pop which I know ain't the cheapest but these luxury beauties are made by a cool female entrepreneur in her parents' garden shed. If Rihanna is wrong about this then I'll eat my hat!
- •Give a little to help an LGBTQ teenager go to collegeDonate at pointfoundation.org - because not everyone is lucky enough to be accepted and supported by their families of origin.
- •Knitting suppliesKnitting has come and gone as a trend in Olympia Washington or whatever, but the fact remains: it's cozy, zen and fucking satisfying. When I was in my knitting phase I had so much fun with my basket of ecstatically colorful yarns. We could all use a hobby. Suggest this one to your favorite bitch and watch her soul melt!!! Or get stabbed by knitting needles. Tis the season, y'know?