JACK AND LENA'S GRAND CARBONARA EXPERIMENT!
Ever since rewatching Heartburn last month, I've been craving carbonara. And this week I really need some comfort food. But I can't make carbonara! I can't make anything! Well, grief turned me bold.
- •Decided not to look at any recipesMeryl didn't need no cookbook to make this post coital snack. BTW @jennikonner feels strongly that Meryl feeding Nicholsen is the best food scene in film history.
- •@jackantonoff cooked the bacon...Extra crispy!
- •...while I mixed 2 whole eggs, some shredded mozzarella, salt and black pepper.
- •Gluten free penneFor my health, ya know?
- •Mixed it all together in my best yellow pot while the pasta was still steaming...
- •And the results were hearty, rustic (I don't actually know what that means) and so exciting that I had to call my mom before we even ate.Jack drank a thimble full of wine to celebrate!
- •Use Parmesan next timeSuggested by @jennikonner