OTHER KINDS OF WOMEN I MIGHT ENJOY BEING
- •Skinny but doughy pill head in a turtle neck and mom jeans. Long ponytail. Always in some form of school.
- •News producer who is serious about tennis.
- •Leader of a women's collective where the shared goal is to rehabilitate bebe goats.
- •Poetess who decides to live alone in a half-built house near the beach, befriends an elderly neighbor, finds his body and smiles because he lived a good life.
- •My mom in this photo I have from 1983 where she's wearing a huge white t-shirt and a scrunchy and watering a garden in Italy with a mint colored hose.