REASONS THE GRILLED CHEESE PARTY WAS A HUGE SUCCESS ⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏
@gabimoskowitz heeded my prayers and made an amazing list about how to have a grilled cheese party. Listen to this wise woman because:
- •It was fool-proofI am a true fool and I managed to feed 7 hungry men and a hugely pregnant woman! Everyone was full, happy and impressed (except my mother in law who is Kosher for Passover but insisted that she loved the smell.)
- •It's a simple recipe that allows you to get creativeEveryone loves gooey cheese and butter so you know you can't do anything deeply wrong. The add ons are where you express yourself.
- •My add-ons included:Beefsteak tomato, chopped preserved lemon left over from when my friend Shauna Ahern aka Gluten-Free Girl cooked for me, avocado, spinach and truffle oil.
- •As for cheese:Gabi is right- grated is the way of the heavens. I went with mozzarella, cheddar and Jack along with a rogue: goat cheese!
- •Gabi's simple salad and sorbet are the perfect book endsThey make it all feel weirdly heathy...?
- •I feel so accomplished!
- •And we didn't take a single photo...Everyone was too busy eating (and making sure I didn't set any fires, which I mostly managed not to do except for an incident with a rogue lettuce leaf...)
- •She listed, I did.And isn't that what ListApp is all about???