Things I Ate As Prep For Met Gala
Fashion's biggest night! I was lucky enough to get to go with my best friend and creative partner @jennikonner and our girl Jenna Lyons. Like every woman, I want to look and feel my best so I thought I'd share my super effective Met diet starting Sunday morning!
- •Sunday: Egg, sausage and cheese sandwich at a Detroit coffee shop.
- •2 "savory quinoa muffin"s in car to airport
- •Sobe Lifewater, something I haven't been compelled to consume since eighth grade but did at Detroit airport
- •2 bowls honey bunches of oats with almond milk once home
- •One container wasabi peas
- •4 pieces avocado toast (heavily salted)
- •1/4 quiche (large)
- •Rice pudding
- •6 shrimp shumai, 2 inari, 6 pieces shrimp tempura roll, 6 pieces hamachi roll, 4 pieces veggie cream cheese roll (what!?)
- •Eater's digest tea before bed...
- •Monday: omelette with Gruyere and spinach, home fries, 2 pieces GF toast with butter and extra salt
- •Salmon with Farro and mushrooms and butter and cream
- •2 glasses champagne
- •And you know what? That shit was fiiine