THINGS I LIKE TO DO ON THE SET OF GIRLS WHEN I'M NOT DIRECTING
When I am done directing the first two episodes of the Girls season and someone else takes over, it frees a lot of time up in my day. Here are some of the things I do with that time.
- •Go to video village and ask about people's weekends/parents/sex lives
- •Go to craft services and see if there are any interesting new additions. For example, they now have gluten free bagels!
- •Find discarded sections of newspapers I would never buy (Daily News) and read them
- •Study the call sheet very closely like I'm solving a mystery
- •Take a bunch of vitamins at once and make myself utterly ill
- •Make three or four iced teas at once and offer the spares to no one
- •Excitedly solve a problem that is clearly someone else's job (example: trying to find @tambone new headphones when hers broke)